Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The beatiful Belgium country side. . .

One nights sleep in a questionable hotel in New York, three movies, 2 plane meals, qnd oné Eùropéqn kéyboqrd lqtér i have finally arrived in Brussels Belgium. Id love to tell you how this is such a great country with great significance, but that wont be happening. So what have I done since being in Belgium. Well firstly, I took a leak and was introduced to the Dyson Airblade hand dryer. Its is a hand drying device that utilizes vaccuum parts to generate gale force winds whice in turn are harnessed to dry your hands. After hitting the can I proceeded to the duty free store to pick up some famous belgium chocolates. I have yet to try them, beings as I am full from the famous American choclate Kit-Kat and Reeses Cup. Watch for a side by side comparison of the American and Belgium chocolates in my next note. And the concludes my time spent in Brussels. Ill now be heading to my gate to catch my last flight to Chennai.

Just checked my email and it looks like I will be staying my first night in India in a hotel in Chennai. This is because they were not able to get train ticketts to Sivakasi. The next day I will be flying from Chennai to Madurai.

- Rick "your friend soon to be stuck in Chennai"

No comments: