Monday, June 22, 2009

Dreaming of. . . Manahattan.

I arrived at Seatac airport at 0400 for my flight to JFK. There I was to board a second plane to Chennai India. Unfortunately things did not work out that easily. My first flight was delayed for mechanicals reasons, and I therefore missed my flight leaving June 22 for Chennai. So I was put up in hotel at JFK by American Airlines and given meal vouchers good for a nother tasty bar burger and a "cheap" bear (num num!) I have been rescheduled to leave to Chennai tomorrow at 1800. I'm hoping to get up early and head to downtown, see what this who New York City thing is all about and probably take some pictures while I'm there. Who knows. I'll see you all again on the other side.

-Rick "Your friend, stuck at JFK"

1 comment:

Brent said...

There are for sure worse places you could be stuck big tuna. I'm sure India just wanted you to stay in the states a little longer so they could do some housekeeping before you got there. It'll be an epic trip, keep posting on the blog.

Happy trails,
Brent